Dates Water Health Benefits In Hindi: We all consume dates, but have you ever consumed date water? Many of us like to eat soaked dates, but throw away the water in which they are soaked. While the nutrients present in dates get absorbed in a large amount. Like dates, this date water is also very beneficial for health. That’s why you should never throw it away, rather you should always drink date water first, only then eat dates, so that you can get their full benefits. Talking about nutrients, dates are rich in minerals like dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium, iron, protein etc. When you keep dates soaked in water, this nutrition is absorbed. Clinical nutritionist and dietician Garima Goyal drinking this leftover water of dates can also give many benefits to health, in this article we will tell you 5 benefits of drinking date water are telling.
Benefits of date water for health- Health Benefits Of Dates Water
1. Detox the body: This drink is very beneficial for fighting and eliminating the toxins, dirt and free radicals accumulated in the body.
2. Give energy to the body: When you consume date water in the morning, it acts as a natural energy drink. It removes fatigue and lethargy and makes energetic.
Also read: Eating black dates daily gives these 5 tremendous health benefits
3. It is beneficial for the skin: Apart from taking out the dirt accumulated in the body, it also helps in purifying your blood. Whose direct effect is seen on your skin. Pimples and spots gradually reduce, along with the skin glows.
4. Removes stomach gas: Drinking date water helps in removing stomach gas. It is also beneficial in reducing bloating and inflammation. Also improves your digestion. By improving digestion, it also provides relief in problems like indigestion and constipation.
5. Beneficial for heart health: Drinking date water can help lower cholesterol and keep blood pressure under control, which may be due to the nutritional value of dates, as soaking them in water absorbs their nutrients. Nutrients like magnesium, potassium play an important role in this. Due to which it becomes very beneficial for your heart health.
Read this also: Eating fennel soaked in water overnight will give you 5 tremendous health benefits
How to make and drink date water
For this, all you have to do is put 4-5 dates and 200ml of water in a cup or utensil before going to bed at night. After that, first drink date water on an empty stomach in the morning, then eat dates along with it. However, you can eat dates later as well. Although you can soak dates during the day as well, it is necessary to soak them in water for at least 6 hours and then consume them in the evening. However, you should avoid soaking dates for more than 12 hours, as this can start the fermentation process of dates and convert the water into alcohol.
All Image Source: Freepik
For Hindi: Click Here